Fórum

Data
De
Assunto

writing q894a

In that second so much of my life changed, Lucy says. I was plucked from the largest second of my life in essentially the most traumatic vogue. I wasn't provided a secondary platform to kick begin my little row boat off of and restart my life and my profession. Lucy was supplied assist - medically, financially and legally in the aftermath of her horrific ordeal. I wasn't supplied ongoing mental health help, I wasn't offered work. Lucy says she just isn't keen on tearing something or anybody down however desires to be 'a changemaker' and has advised reality Tv reveals to arrange 'a psychological well being pension funds' for anyone involved in the production. Breaking down in tears, she added 'what makes me unhappy about that was how let down I used to be. After being helped again to the resort she was staying at, after being moved from another London lodge with 24 hour security, Lucy was raped by a porter. But the singer-songwriter left the present abruptly after week three when she was raped by porter Soby Jon - who later pleaded guilty to the attack and was jailed.

Voltar

Pesquisar no site

© 2009 Todos os direitos reservados.